1.5 lbs ground beef (18 oz) bottle BBQ sauce
1 cup shredded cheese, divided
1 box refrigerated Pillsbury Pie Crust
1. Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned and cooked through. Drain off fat.
2. Pour BBQ sauce into pan and stir until ground beef is evenly coated.
3. Unroll both sheets of refrigerated pie crust dough. Cut each of the round pie crusts into quarters.
4. On one quarter of pie crust dough put 1/4 of ground BBQ beef. Then sprinkle on 1/4 cup shredded cheese over top of beef. Place a second quarter of pie crust dough over the top (lining up with bottom quarter) and pinch seams to seal off. Flute the pie crust edges for a prettier look.
5. Repeat until all 4 pie pockets are complete. Cut about three small slits on the tops of each pie pocket for breathing.
6. Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes or until tops are golden brown.